DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Puget Sound, Washington State

Energy Guy

Reactions
Just moving on over from Phantom 3 Pro to the Mavic.
The flying for me is all about the views I see of the beautiful sights around the Pacific Northwest. I usually share on Instagram. Check out the scenery at @energy98394.

I'll be lurking here frequently! I attached a shot from my home so you can see where I am.Dutcer Cove Labor day-2.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Energy Guy! I also am in the PNW and fly as often as I can. Of course, Mother Nature has aimed her fire hose at us so it looks like I will be grounded for a while :(. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

P.S. Nice pic.

Someone else here is using that same profile thumbnail.
HMM. Since I joined the Phantom Pilots in October 2015, I've been using the same Avatar. Whoever copied me must have thought it was cool. I guess I'm flattered!

Hi Energy Guy! I also am in the PNW and fly as often as I can. Of course, Mother Nature has aimed her fire hose at us so it looks like I will be grounded for a while :(. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

P.S. Nice pic.
Thanks. Yes, the flying days have been few and far between the past month. No end in sight?!

The flying for me is all about the views I see of the beautiful sights around the Pacific Northwest. I usually share on Instagram. Check out the scenery at @energy98394.

I'll be lurking here frequently! I attached a shot from my home so you can see where I am.View attachment 25301
Howdy from Wyoming EnergyGuy, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

I know ya from PP, and yes you have had that avatar for a long time. Great pics too!

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks, Dirk. Good to see you still haunt the message boards!
Starting to seem like winter up here in the Great Pacific Northwest.mt Baker-1-3.jpg

Reactions: sgoe02 and dirkclod

I'll be lurking here frequently! I attached a shot from my home so you can see where I am.View attachment 25301

Nice shot. My Mavic Pro should arrive in a few days. Can't wait to learn and fly. I'm new to this and excited. Any suggestions for good areas to fly (once I get some practice under my belt)?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme