DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanger 360

The two of the them combined worked! Thank you! Such a cool process :)

And as I think someone else mentioned...the next cool addition would be a way to get the top included...

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
Cool app, had issues the first couple times i tried it but got a good shot today. Unfortunately, not very interesting since I live in Charlotte, NC and its mostly trees. looking forward to trying this in some more interesting locations.

Hangar 360 Photo

Someone else mentioned having pictures stuck in Hangar's cloud but the images are stored on the sd card and you could certainly take them out and process them yourself.

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
Cool app, had issues the first couple times i tried it but got a good shot today. Unfortunately, not very interesting since I live in Charlotte, NC and its mostly trees. looking forward to trying this in some more interesting locations.

Hangar 360 Photo

Someone else mentioned having pictures stuck in Hangar's cloud but the images are stored on the sd card and you could certainly take them out and process them yourself.
Looks good out there! Should head to Asheville, great scenery there!

I'll be out at OBX this September, can't wait to get some great shots of Mustang Island and the Atlantic Ocean.

You do have to go back and reset some of your camera settings after you use it. Awesome app!

Last edited:
Had a confirmation email back from Karin at Hanger yesterday.

Once uploaded, you cannot deleate any files from the Hangar cloud storage system!

So they can keep my uploads that are useless then!

So I seem to have an issue sharing 360 panorama, I copy and paste link into line app and or iMessage and people in uk which is where I am can open and view however so far USA and Australia say they can't open . Any ideas ?

So I seem to have an issue sharing 360 panorama, I copy and paste link into line app and or iMessage and people in uk which is where I am can open and view however so far USA and Australia say they can't open . Any ideas ?

At times it takes time to load the image, you have to be patient.

Here's my first attempt, of the medieval castle of Loevestein located in the floodplanes of the river Maas in the Netherlands... absolutely stunning scenery, especially at sunset when I was there; almost no people, just the sound of the river and the birds... awesome!
LINK

Reactions: TBird
Thank you that seems to be the problem as both the "foreigners" didn't have wifi available

Is there a way to shoot these in full 12 Meg resolution? And also it would be awesome to be able to them as a panorama (admittedly you would lose the very bottom but just the strip alone 360 would be super cool...)...?

Is there a way to shoot these in full 12 Meg resolution? And also it would be awesome to be able to them as a panorama (admittedly you would lose the very bottom but just the strip alone 360 would be super cool...)...?

At present what you get is what you get. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yep, the stills are on your SD so you can take them off and use a stitching programme to make a Pano.
I use a free programme called ICE on Windows.

I shot a new 360 today, downloaded off the Mavic no problem. I did have to restart the upload to Hangar's servers 3-4 times this afternoon to get it to finish the upload part.
Currently it's been shown as pending for over 5 hrs...usually its like 5-10 min to process...anyway to see if the process needs to restarted or otherwise help it along?

Any way to save the panorama files locally on our computer ?

Maybe the unstitched photos, but I believe the 360 stitched pics are only on their cloud. For independent 360 photos I use the Litchi control app to take the photos and Hugin (free) to stitch the photos into a spheric, 360 degree picture. The downside to saving the spheric photos on your computer is that there are only a few places where you can display them, mostly just Facebook and I think YouTube. The benefit of Hangar360 is that you can link the spheric photos in forums such as this one.

The two of the them combined worked! Thank you! Such a cool process :)

And as I think someone else mentioned...the next cool addition would be a way to get the top included...

I am not too fond of a third party having my pictures and only being able to view them on their site. In addition, hangar will often not be able to stitch a panorama when there is a section directly into the sun.

So what I have reverted to for a couple of times now is to have the hangar app take the pictures, then import those into microsoft image composite editor, then stitch them and export.
The import into photoshop, resize to a 2x1 image, and scale the sky to fill the upper half of the image. Then you can view it in whatever viewer or facebook etc. and you have the image all the way looking up as well.

Reactions: peros550
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest