DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case

There are so many and it really comes down to personal taste. I use Nanuk cases for my drones. Super rugged, well designed internal foam compartments, and relatively economical.

Here's one ---> Nanuk Case for Mavic Pro

Reactions: Turn11

I have an orange Nanuk 920 for my Mavic Pro. It's a bit big, but a great case for my extra batteries and all the charging stuff. I also have the fly more bag and it's small, but fits everything I need to go fly. It's just not very protective compared to a hard case.

Last edited:
I got lucky and bought this on Amazon when it was only $24.
I was mainly looking for a hard case for the Smart Controller and found this all in one.
I too have many cases for many of my drones, and the quality is pretty good imo.
67b0c7c27be4a087767df5adf2277040.jpg

9386be0df103191a086538e518623efd.jpg

Reactions: Rangerider
I prefer a hard case, I purchased the Avalanche 4800 from Harbor Freight. That is the larger of the 3 they offer and a reasonable price. There are a few threads on this subject.

I bought a hard case for my first quad and when I went hiking I kicked my self in the *** lol now I'm a back pack kinda guy

DJI sells a hard case for the MP2 and Smart Controller.
All the ‘fly more’ kit plus more is fitted into this very nice hard shell.
f7bed7e955cbd10136f37e614d229293.jpg
8d2429bb405bc9192f8ccce6481157cc.jpg

I’m very satisfied with fit and finish.

I love the Nanuk cases - bought one for my Spark and it's VERY well made. However I wanted something a little more specific for my MP1 - as I leave the wunderphone in the controller at all times. I also wanted to leave the landing gear on. I had MyCaseBuilder do this one for me - and they did a GREAT job. There are wells under the controller for cable storage as well. Room for all my supplies, cables, wind speed indicator, anti collision lights, 5 batteries total. The charger fits in that front well perfectly and is below all the other crap.

LP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760