DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A STICKER LIKE THIS - PART DEAUX

Almaz Aswad

Reactions
The original thread was closed when Amazon refunded $180 (which I just spent on accessories) and shipped me a replacement drone. That “replacement” was due to arrive Jan 16th.

It came today...

IT’S USED!! OPEN BOX, NO STICKERS ANYWHERE, SCUFF MARKS ON DRONE AND CONTROLLER...AND THERE’S A RETURN LABEL FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER...IN THE BOX!!

I couldn't stop laughing!

Bottom, and hopefully last, line of this saga. Even Amazon has had enough of this foolishness. The drone that came today goes to Kohl’s tomorrow, then I keep flying my free MP2?

5C8FB632-A471-4A01-AA2D-989875261949.jpegA76DD3D0-474D-4344-988E-7D14782B1BBE.jpeg

Attachments

• DBF7D387-52CB-4F62-9734-D29B0F347EAE.jpeg
    DBF7D387-52CB-4F62-9734-D29B0F347EAE.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 87
  • D4231D3C-F222-420E-B1B2-C233CC40335E.jpeg
    D4231D3C-F222-420E-B1B2-C233CC40335E.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 80
Wow.

But it sure lowers my confidence of doing business with Amazon.

I'm curious: when you bought it from Amazon, where was the "Ships from and sold by" location (example below)?

Capture.JPG

Wow.

But it sure lowers my confidence of doing business with Amazon.

I'm curious: when you bought it from Amazon, where was the "Ships from and sold by" location (example below)?

View attachment 90256
The first one, red sticker/already opened/etc. Was sold and shipped by Amazon. That’s why there was to be such a delay getting a replacement. Amazon’s stock dropped the weekend after Xmas and the replacement had to come from their stock.

And I was absolutely irate at the beginning of this, but only after insisting on dealing with US based supervisors did I get anything resembling good customer service. They went out of their way to compensate me for my inconvenience.

This time all I could do was laugh at the ridiculousness of this happening again, but even worse. I won’t go into detai, but as I alluded above, they fixed it...very much to my satisfaction.

The first one, red sticker/already opened/etc. Was sold and shipped by Amazon. That’s why there was to be such a delay getting a replacement. Amazon’s stock dropped the weekend after Xmas and the replacement had to come from their stock.

And I was absolutely irate at the beginning of this, but only after insisting on dealing with US based supervisors did I get anything resembling good customer service. They went out of their way to compensate me for my inconvenience.

This time all I could do was laugh at the ridiculousness of this happening again, but even worse. I won’t go into detai, but as I alluded above, they fixed it...very much to my satisfaction.
Glad they finally got it right and that you’re pleased.

I’ve had similar experiences with Amazon returns as well. I have returned items several times, via Kohls, provided a receipt, only to receive an email maybe 2 weeks later informing me I need to return the item or be charged again.
Amazon finally acknowledges the return and everyone is happy.
What do you do? Threaten Bezos by telling him I won’t use Amazon again? That would would really knock him down a notch on being the #1 billionaire in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
The original thread was closed when Amazon refunded $180 (which I just spent on accessories) and shipped me a replacement drone. That “replacement” was due to arrive Jan 16th.

It came today...

IT’S USED!! OPEN BOX, NO STICKERS ANYWHERE, SCUFF MARKS ON DRONE AND CONTROLLER...AND THERE’S A RETURN LABEL FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER...IN THE BOX!!

I couldn't stop laughing!

Bottom, and hopefully last, line of this saga. Even Amazon has had enough of this foolishness. The drone that came today goes to Kohl’s tomorrow, then I keep flying my free MP2?

View attachment 90253View attachment 90254

Did I miss part of the post? What does Kohl’s department store have to do with the return?
I surly missed something.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d