Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Has anyone traveled to Brazil or Canada recently?

Hi!
Has anyone traveled to Brazil or Canada recently?
I'm trying to gather some information on how and where to register a drone, and other possible requirements in those countries... Any solid information is welcome!
Thanks in advance!
Rod.

just back from a 4 week trip in bazil. Didn't register or anything an went true customs without a second look. There is a registration website but it doesn't even work for locals let alone for tourist.

didn't discharge battery's but i did put them in a lipo bag. In amsterdam they took lot of interest in the mavic but in the 4 airports i passed true in brazil they didn't looked twice

where are you going in brazil?

just back from a 4 week trip in bazil. Didn't register or anything an went true customs without a second look. There is a registration website but it doesn't even work for locals let alone for tourist.

didn't discharge battery's but i did put them in a lipo bag. In amsterdam they took lot of interest in the mavic but in the 4 airports i passed true in brazil they didn't looked twice

where are you going in brazil?

I'll be flying to Sao Paulo (where I have most of my concerns when it comes to registration), and then Manaus (there I'm sure I won't need anything, specially in middle of nowhere).
thanks for the reply!

Top Hat

Just came back from Canada by car with my MP didn't get to fly much coz companions are always in a rush. But did managed to got it up at Victoria for a full battery flight over at Burnside Gorge if I remember the name correctly. Absolutely a no no at Butchart Garden.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Borley