DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tries out the V-Coptr Falcon?

jaysmithtechtv

Reactions
Hey everyone, I've seen videos on YouTube about drones with long battery life. No one seems to ever mention the V-Coptr Falcon. Has anyone had any experience to test if the 50min battery life is genuine? There aren't many consumer reviews about it on YouTube either. Is it because it only has two arms and therefore cannot be classified as a drone?

I think your question should be has anyone bought one. It has not been offered for retail sale

the number of motors or arms is errellevent to something being called a drone, its an in my opinion not very nice generic name for any unmanned aircraft
it seems that the V copter Falcon has gone off the grid at the moment, who knows it might surprise us all one day and be a viable addition to consumers drone fleets

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I had placed $100.00 deposit on one last year, around Oct-Nov. limited first batch price of $699.00 or $799.00 can’t remember.

Hadn’t heard anything and that’s due to the lockdown, so I canceled earlier this week and the $100 deposit was deposited into my account this morning.

I was interested, believe the second batch was going to be $999.00. With what’s going on, virus situation Just felt I can always review this interesting craft another time, maybe get one later in the future.

Paul

I had placed $100.00 deposit on one last year, around Oct-Nov. limited first batch price of $699.00 or $799.00 can’t remember.

Hadn’t heard anything and that’s due to the lockdown, so I canceled earlier this week and the $100 deposit was deposited into my account this morning.

I was interested, believe the second batch was going to be $999.00. With what’s going on, virus situation Just felt I can always review this interesting craft another time, maybe get one later in the future.

Paul
Prices go up by batches?

I think your question should be has anyone bought one. It has not been offered for retail sale
I looked it up the other day and I thought it was. Maybe I was wrong.

Prices go up by batches?
First deposit would lock in buyer for a one time low price, balance payable when first batch was available. From there, price was $200-300 higher but that was the finial price going forward.

With the lockdown, this seriously delayed product with a lot of companies.

Hopefully, they survive this and come out with a neat quad-copter.

Paul

Reactions: jaysmithtechtv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard