DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Akron Ohio area

Tower669

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I finally caved and picked up a M1P from a local seller for $150, even though I swore never to own a DJI product, and so far it isn't the worst thing I've ever done! I am excited to see how this unit acts, relative to the 5 or 6 home built units I have laying around.

I will say, it is significantly smaller and lighter than almost all of my other aircraft, and seems to be fairly simple to operate. I haven't fiddled with the Go app, or the Assistant 2 software much, so I'm not sure what my options are, but I'll get there.

-J

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello from the Crossroads of America Tower669.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome from Bakersfield!
The Mavic 1 is still the funnest of the DJI camera drones for flying!
You should watch some videos on youtube about the setting it will really help a bunch I wouldnt fly again until you know what the settings are doing Have fun with it!!

Welcome from Bakersfield!
The Mavic 1 is still the funnest of the DJI camera drones for flying!
You should watch some videos on youtube about the setting it will really help a bunch I wouldnt fly again until you know what the settings are doing Have fun with it!!
I just meant all of the camera and collision junk. I understand aircraft settings, IE: batts,voltage,tuning, etc.

I'd still rather use my Taranis.

finally caved and picked up a M1P from a local seller

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

Eventhough you have almost 3,000 postings, you might not know that we have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Good Luck with your baby…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brettprice