DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bangladesh

Saadman1

Reactions
Hey everyone,
Just picked up a Mavic Air from Bangkok last week and brought it to Bangladesh. Its my first drone ever and I'm loving it. Checking out plenty youtube videos before taking it for a good flight. Hope I can get some support from you guys if I need to know anything. Have a good day!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Saadman1
Hey everyone,
Just picked up a Mavic Air from Bangkok last week and brought it to Bangladesh. Its my first drone ever and I'm loving it. Checking out plenty youtube videos before taking it for a good flight. Hope I can get some support from you guys if I need to know anything. Have a good day!
Howdy from Wyoming @Saadman1 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Hey everyone,
Hi bro, did you have any issues taking the Mavic in to Bangladesh? And did they question you about it?
Thanks.

Hi bro, did you have any issues taking the Mavic in to Bangladesh? And did they question you about it?
Thanks.

No, I didn't but its not legal in here to import it. Also, you need to take a permission from Civil Aviation to fly it in here.

No, I didn't but its not legal in here to import it. Also, you need to take a permission from Civil Aviation to fly it in here.
Thank you for your reply, just that I have heard customs seizing drones from people at the airport. I want to take my Dji Spark to Bangladesh in my luggage. Just worried the customs at the airport might cause me problems.

Thank you for your reply, just that I have heard customs seizing drones from people at the airport. I want to take my Dji Spark to Bangladesh in my luggage. Just worried the customs at the airport might cause me problems.

That happened to a friend of mine who was bringing in his Phantom. In general, the customs people have Phantom in mind when they are thinking drones so your spark is good to go. Just pack it well with clothes before bringing and keep your fingers crossed when passing the green channel. If you get caught, tell them its a toy as it does look like a toy.
When bringing my MA here, I took out the propellers and kept the parts in 3 separate bags so that they don't understand what it is as without the props the MA is just a cam. It worked :)

That happened to a friend of mine who was bringing in his Phantom. In general, the customs people have Phantom in mind when they are thinking drones so your spark is good to go. Just pack it well with clothes before bringing and keep your fingers crossed when passing the green channel. If you get caught, tell them its a toy as it does look like a toy.
When bringing my MA here, I took out the propellers and kept the parts in 3 separate bags so that they don't understand what it is as without the props the MA is just a cam. It worked :)
That is a very idea, I will do that and hopefully I will not have any problems, wish me luck. Thank you for advice I really appreciate it.

Hey everyone,

Hi Sandman. I did the same as you: just bought the Mavic Air at the airport in Bangkok, on an impulse.
I'm currently in Yangon but back in Dhaka on the weekend. Let me know if you'd like to get to get together with another newbie, if you'd like to try to do some mutual flying
Glen

Hi Sandman. I did the same as you: just bought the Mavic Air at the airport in Bangkok, on an impulse.
I'm currently in Yangon but back in Dhaka on the weekend. Let me know if you'd like to get to get together with another newbie, if you'd like to try to do some mutual flying
Glen
For sure Glen. I am also looking for partners to fly it together on weekends. I live in the tri-state area. Lemme know. I'm pretty new to this too.

Thanks. Yes it could be an interesting learning experience to work together on learning to fly these devices. As I'm relatively new to Dhaka I'm not sure where your location is but I'm in the Gulshan 2 neighbourhood, just across the street from the German Club.
My number is ‭+880 17 3071 6791‬ so if you're out next Saturday i'll join you. Otherwise anytime in the coming weeks.

Glen

Thanks. Yes it could be an interesting learning experience to work together on learning to fly these devices. As I'm relatively new to Dhaka I'm not sure where your location is but I'm in the Gulshan 2 neighbourhood, just across the street from the German Club.
My number is ‭+880 17 3071 6791‬ so if you're out next Saturday i'll join you. Otherwise anytime in the coming weeks.

Glen
New I live in Banani which is right next to Gulshan 2. I've already texted you from my number. Lemme' know when you receive it and we'll take it from there. I'm free on weekends so let's get together somewhere and get flying. I'll also PM you my number. Thanks!

New I live in Banani which is right next to Gulshan 2. I've already texted you from my number. Lemme' know when you receive it and we'll take it from there. I'm free on weekends so let's get together somewhere and get flying. I'll also PM you my number. Thanks!
hey pm me your number too. i am in dhanmondi

Hi Saadman, this is Glen.

We spoke about month ago on getting together to flyer Mavic Airs together, but unfortunate shortly after I had to go to Yangon for a week and then I was in Copenhagen for another 3 weeks.

Anyway, I just got back a few days ago and I thought if you're free and would like to get together tomorrow (Friday) we could try our devices together. Afraid I'm wrapped up Saturday so if tomorrow is not good for you then perhaps in the coming week some time.

Glen

Hi Saadman, this is Glen.

We spoke about month ago on getting together to flyer Mavic Airs together, but unfortunate shortly after I had to go to Yangon for a week and then I was in Copenhagen for another 3 weeks.

Anyway, I just got back a few days ago and I thought if you're free and would like to get together tomorrow (Friday) we could try our devices together. Afraid I'm wrapped up Saturday so if tomorrow is not good for you then perhaps in the coming week some time.

Glen
Hello Glen. I texted you about a couple of weeks back and had a feeling you were out of the country as there was no response. I am unfortunately engaged all day tomorrow so let's fly sometime next weekend. I will text you soon.

Hey everyone,
Welcome From Chicago. Awesome to hear your loving your drone, majority of us on this site love our drones. Just ask questions you may have, and follow the community guide lines which we all have to
enjoy interaction with respect toward each other. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very useful tool to help you gain knowledge and confidence to help you keep your Bird in the Air instead of the shop being repaired.
Besides this forum asking questions, I personally like to use Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Because U-tube is nice, but often some things are not true and misleading. Best place to get help is on this site.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+