DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Blackpool UK

paul2770

Reactions
Mavic pro platinum just unboxed, everything charged up. Updated firmware. Compass calibrated. Registered with CAA etc Ready to fly. Too windy !! Nevermind lots to see on Youtube and read on here in the meantime. This is a totally new venture for me in retirement. Cant wait. Im sure you will all be a great help. Cheers and happy and safe flying. Paul.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
While you’re waiting recommend reading the full 60+ page DJI manual for your drone. Only available online. Other useful stuff too. Scroll down a bit only he linked page for the file downloads.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Mavic pro platinum just unboxed, everything charged up. Updated firmware. Compass calibrated. Registered with CAA etc Ready to fly. Too windy !! Nevermind lots to see on Youtube and read on here in the meantime. This is a totally new venture for me in retirement. Cant wait. Im sure you will all be a great help. Cheers and happy and safe flying. Paul.
Same here over in North Yorkshire. Probably a blessing in disguise as I too an reading and watching all types of drone vids .. good and bad, and learning loads.

Welcome to the forum Meander. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom