DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bridgeport CT (M3P)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, very nice video but some of the clips made me wonder if they were real, to my eyes they are almost too 'perfect' and remind me of cgi from the likes of Avatar and Pandora. I assume they are real but .....
I'll take that as a compliment. All clips 100% real. Added some color saturation, made a few effects clips (like the town mall shot where I added blur to the top and bottom)... etc. But everything is absolutely 100% shots from my drone.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I'll take that as a compliment. All clips 100% real. Added some color saturation, made a few effects clips (like the town mall shot where I added blur to the top and bottom)... etc. But everything is absolutely 100% shots from my drone.
It was/is a compliment, it is a very nice video, the rest is just an observation from my perspective.

Last edited:
Experienced DJI Pilot for many years... new to the M3P and to this forum.
Click If you would like to see my Telly-Award-winning -> My aerial sizzle reel
Hello!
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Great video, looking for more submissions.

Once again, Welcome aboard.

Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13