DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Brisbane, Australia

GISpro

Reactions
Hi All,

I have had my Mavic Air for quite a while now, and enjoy every minute of flying it, When ever i need to know something about my drone my searches always end up at this site which has so much helpful information, so i thought i had better join.

Also have a few other DJI products, the Osmo Pocket and in early March this year i also got the Osmo Action. Unfortunately the COVID-19 pandemic cancelled our holiday to Samoa we were supposed to go on a couple of weeks ago, i was hoping to get some nice shots from the Mavic and underwater with the action cam.

At least our holiday is held in credit so looking forward to when things return to normal so i can have fun with the drone over there.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum, great up there, I visit often (usually) with working up there.

I'm looking forward less restrictive travel just inside Aussie states to be honest.
Don't know when international travel will be ok again, they are saying it could be more than a year away !

Hopefully not for you, but it might mean isolation on return, not a bad thing if an individuals circumsatnaces allow.
Enjoy the forum and some closer flying for now.

G'Day, GISpro, from the sovereign state of Texas!
Welcome to our Forum, where you'll find lots of Aussies, and plenty of others from all over the world who will be glad to help you progress as a pilot and photographer.

These travel restrictions really suck. Can't wait to get on a plane and go somewhere!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone