DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Camp Hill PA

dbaim76

Reactions
Got my Mavic Pro the beginning of June. Been enjoying fly and taking pics and video but sadly my drone has been out of commission since Sunday. Tried refreshing ac software and factory reset with no luck. Getting a "MC error" and "IMU error". Was successful with firmware but cannot calibrate IMU. It will not get past the 1st part. Going to try and contact dji today or tomorrow .

Reactions: dirkclod
Got my Mavic Pro the beginning of June. Been enjoying fly and taking pics and video but sadly my drone has been out of commission since Sunday. Tried refreshing ac software and factory reset with no luck. Getting a "MC error" and "IMU error". Was successful with firmware but cannot calibrate IMU. It will not get past the 1st part. Going to try and contact dji today or tomorrow .
Howdy from Wyoming @dbaim76 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Sorry to hear of your difficulty, hop you get it sorted out.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

my drone has been out of commission since Sunday
When it returned home, did it land normally (other than it being 3 feet away from the home point)? Did you drop it, damage it, attempt to install new firmware, or do anything else in between flying and when the main controller error appeared?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

When it returned home, did it land normally (other than it being 3 feet away from the home point)? Did you drop it, damage it, attempt to install new firmware, or do anything else in between flying and when the main controller error appeared?
The drone was working fine before the last flight. I am very careful not to drop and the firm was up to date. Tried a refresh and factory reset multiple times but IMU will not get past the 1st cal test. I decided to send out for repair yesterday.

When doing the IMU calibration, you need to reposition the Mavic after each step (as shown in the video below). Some people think it gets stuck at the first step after that step has completed and the Mavic has not been repositioned.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I hope you get your issues sorted out, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey I’m from Shrewsbury just south of York. I just started flying in July. Hope you have software squared away

Reactions: dbaim76
I sent the drone for repair. DjI did replace 2 parts and was covered under warranty so free of charge. Should be recieving it Tuesday.

Update... Got my drone back and it turns out they replaced it with a new drone. It was covered under warranty and paid nothing.

Sweet. Quick question for both you and Kid Spike. Do either of you know of a FB group for drone operators in our area? I couldn't find one and thought about getting one going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22