DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Durham Connecticut

Lost and Found

Reactions
Hello from Durham Connecticut. I have never flown yet but I am looking for some help from somebody in the Durham area that is willing to teach me thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

I'm in Durham.
But in North Carolina.
Watch youtube vids, then go fot it!!
Start small, in an open area away from trees, power lines, people, etc.
Be safe, and Welcome Aboard!!

I am in Colchester so if we can find somewhere in the middle I would be glad to provide some assistance.

Hello from Durham Connecticut. I have never flown yet but I am looking for some help from somebody in the Durham area that is willing to teach me thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming @Lost and Found , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Durham, I love to take nature trips to Durham.. im jealous... you live and fly in a beautiful part of Ct... Im from Stratford.....fly safe.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

I am in Colchester so if we can find somewhere in the middle I would be glad to provide some assistance.
I think that sounds good. Would you be willing to do this in the early spring. Holidays are a pond us and getting cold. In January I’ll be going to have back surgery and will be layed up at least eight weeks. Thanks Gene.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC