DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida!

spooled_UP

Reactions
Fairly new to the drone world and having a blast every time flying! Work required me to get my Part 107 license which got me into the UAS platform. Personally own a Mavic Air and at work get to fly Mavic 2 Enterprise's.

Past experiences with RC helicopters purchased from port visits in Hong Kong during military service, with most of the helicopters in Davy Jones' Locker.

Looking forward to learning and reading up on the abundance of knowledge, cheers!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Fairly new to the drone world and having a blast every time flying! Work required me to get my Part 107 license which got me into the UAS platform. Personally own a Mavic Air and at work get to fly Mavic 2 Enterprise's.

Past experiences with RC helicopters purchased from port visits in Hong Kong during military service, with most of the helicopters in Davy Jones' Locker.

Looking forward to learning and reading up on the abundance of knowledge, cheers!
Welcome aboard! Dale- Coral Gables,Florida

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes