DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

Hecrowell

Reactions
Hi
I was involved in RC Model aircraft several years ago, built and flew scratch high wing trainer and Gentle Lady glider. Was a MAAC member and member of the local model aircraft club. As of late years, have been active in MS Flight Simulator from FS95 right through to present FSX and taking a long look at the new FS2020.
now I have a keen like for drones so doing a lot of youtube review watching for reviews and the heightened activity for on line testing and registering of drones and other UAVs

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Way too cold in N.B. for me! And too many mosquitos in the (short) summer. Moved to Colorado! I'm from Clair, N.B. and my family all moved away. Most to Dieppe, Frederickton, and to PEI. So WELCOME to the forum, and you can dream of droning whilst waiting for spring!

Hi
I was involved in RC Model aircraft several years ago, built and flew scratch high wing trainer and Gentle Lady glider. Was a MAAC member and member of the local model aircraft club. As of late years, have been active in MS Flight Simulator from FS95 right through to present FSX and taking a long look at the new FS2020.
now I have a keen like for drones so doing a lot of youtube review watching for reviews and the heightened activity for on line testing and registering of drones and other UAVs
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! The Gentle Lady was my first glider back a few decades ago, had the Cox .049 motor on it to get her in the air... those were the days. Fly safe and have fun!

Way too cold in N.B. for me! And too many mosquitos in the (short) summer. Moved to Colorado! I'm from Clair, N.B. and my family all moved away. Most to Dieppe, Frederickton, and to PEI. So WELCOME to the forum, and you can dream of droning whilst waiting for spring!
Hi Jim
Hey - Another ham operator among drone pilots.
Harold here (VE9AAS) and hoping to get my rig set up again after I rebuild my G5RV ant that the last windstorm knocked down. I do all my work on CW 40m/80m but do not know what is open now.
anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo