DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Reactions
Hi everyone, I’m a new Mavic Air pilot. I’ve used this site for months to learn about / research drones before making a purchase. I have a lot more to learn. I have no idea how to edit photos / video and unfortunately I don’t have computer access at this time, only iPad and iPhone.

Just got home from vacation at ocean city Maryland. I have posted some of my first attempts at long exposure First Attempt Long Exposure. ND1000

Also, while at the beach I was yards away when a plane made an emergency ocean landing, so I was able to get some shots of that rare sight Ocean Landing

Please leave me some feedback, I am eager to learn about drones and photography in general!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunny Nature Coast of Florida! Hope you enjoy the Forum!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi everyone, I’m a new Mavic Air pilot. I’ve used this site for months to learn about / research drones before making a purchase. I have a lot more to learn. I have no idea how to edit photos / video and unfortunately I don’t have computer access at this time, only iPad and iPhone.

Just got home from vacation at ocean city Maryland. I have posted some of my first attempts at long exposure First Attempt Long Exposure. ND1000

Also, while at the beach I was yards away when a plane made an emergency ocean landing, so I was able to get some shots of that rare sight Ocean Landing

Please leave me some feedback, I am eager to learn about drones and photography in general!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Nice job on those long exposures! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the site!

I'm from Maryland about 2 1/2 hours away from Ocean City. I was wondering if there are any "No Drones" posted on or around the beaches. My lady and I will be vacationing there in late September and really want to do some "flying".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan