DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Francisco, CA.

lakestreet

Reactions
Hi forum, my name is Mark and am a commercial photographer (kurodastudios.com). As I began making more short films and video ads, I saw the power of drone footage for establishing shots.

I've been shooting a little during this whole shelter in place, socially distanced of course.

Ok looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi forum, my name is Mark and am a commercial photographer (kurodastudios.com). As I began making more short films and video ads, I saw the power of drone footage for establishing shots.

I've been shooting a little during this whole shelter in place, socially distanced of course.

Hey hows things on the other side of the pond? Hope you find this place useful

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi and welcome Mark!
Please bring the "emphasis, essence and energy" to which you refer - to this forum (as expressed in your art).
Love your work and please stay active and freely share your experience with those in the flying family who seek such advice.
Thanks mate and stay safe from Down Under.

Hello

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB