DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Wales, UK

Zemog

Reactions
Hi,

Started with a few cheap 'toy' drones.

Then bought a 2nd hand hexacopter that someone had built but couldn't get my head round how to calibrate it before flying so it just sits on the shelf.

Now got a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo I bought in the sales last November. Due to lack of time and bad weather I only got to fly it for the 1st time yesterday.

Based in The South Wales Valleys I'm now waiting for the covid-19 lockdown to end so that I can go fly it some more!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a kindred spirit, helpful information and a supportive community. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hi,

Started with a few cheap 'toy' drones.

Then bought a 2nd hand hexacopter that someone had built but couldn't get my head round how to calibrate it before flying so it just sits on the shelf.

Now got a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo I bought in the sales last November. Due to lack of time and bad weather I only got to fly it for the 1st time yesterday.

Based in The South Wales Valleys I'm now waiting for the covid-19 lockdown to end so that I can go fly it some more!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4