DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South West Michigan

Xaviour

Reactions
Checking in from S.W. Michigan. I've had my Mavic for just over a year and it was my first drone. Boy is there alot to learn. I crashed my original last January on a trip up north, temps outside were about -5 F. The locking tabs on one of props broke and the drone was a complete loss. Luckily DJI replaced the drone at no charge. I now have care refresh and added the drone to my State Farm policy. Anyhow here is a short video of Silver Lake Dunes from a few weeks ago. I used Lumafusion on the Ipad to edit it, nothing fancy just wanted to get a quick video posted.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Checking in from S.W. Michigan. I've had my Mavic for just over a year and it was my first drone. Boy is there alot to learn. I crashed my original last January on a trip up north, temps outside were about -5 F. The locking tabs on one of props broke and the drone was a complete loss. Luckily DJI replaced the drone at no charge. I now have care refresh and added the drone to my State Farm policy. Anyhow here is a short video of Silver Lake Dunes from a few weeks ago. I used Lumafusion on the Ipad to edit it, nothing fancy just wanted to get a quick video posted.

Howdy from Wyoming @Xaviour , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Where in the southwest? Any interesting places where you live to fly? Next time you're up near the Silver Lake area, check out Cherry Point Farms. They have a neat arrangement of flowers called the Labyrinth that makes for a cool drone picture.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Xaviour
Where in the southwest? Any interesting places where you live to fly? Next time you're up near the Silver Lake area, check out Cherry Point Farms. They have a neat arrangement of flowers called the Labyrinth that makes for a cool drone picture.
Thanks for the tip will definitely check it out. Plan on getting back up there before the end of summer. I live down by south haven so not much else besides the lake to take videos of. My son and I go to Muskegon every year to ride state land, mostly ceader creek. This year we hit silver lake then up to Baldwin and over to evart motorcycle trail.
If you have any other places of intereste to fly please let me know. Thanks

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Xaviour
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
Thanks

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1