DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from St. Louis Missouri

Pete Kelly

Reactions
My name is Louis Kelly and I just bought a Mavic 2 and Smart Controller. I want to provide Drone Inspection Services to the local Construction, Landscape and Real-estate Industries. I've worked in these area for over thirty years and I have a Masters Degree in Construction Management from Washington University in St. Louis. I'm looking for FAA Part 107 Training and Certification and would like some recommendations for the best online training. I love this Forum and will be an active participant.
Thanks
P.S. I have no previous Drone experience, but I practice daily. {-;

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome.

Regarding: "I'm looking for FAA Part 107 Training and Certification and would like some recommendations for the best online training."

(1) You will get a variety of Part 107 online training site recommendations (Mine - remotepilot101.com).
(2) Use the search tool in the forum for additional information.
(3) Go into YouTube for additional resources.

My name is Louis Kelly and I just bought a Mavic 2 and Smart Controller. I want to provide Drone Inspection Services to the local Construction, Landscape and Real-estate Industries. I've worked in these area for over thirty years and I have a Masters Degree in Construction Management from Washington University in St. Louis. I'm looking for FAA Part 107 Training and Certification and would like some recommendations for the best online training. I love this Forum and will be an active participant.
Thanks
P.S. I have no previous Drone experience, but I practice daily. {-;
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I used Prepware Remote Pilot to study for my 107 and recurrent test. Passed with a 95% on the recurrent test.
Prepware Remote Pilot for Android
Prepware Remote Pilot for iOS
Enjoy your new Mavic 2 and SC, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21