DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Woooow...Hello from Basel !!
I am totally impressed by your vidoes..so cool...so great.
I am a new pilot...and found a new passion :cool:
Will be end of Feb in Zermatt...maybe I better take my Mavic 2 Pro along....rather my Skis...ha-ha-ha

Thank you. Zermatt must be great for drone shooting. I would probably bring both... Ski and drone... I wen't ski with my drone too in Flumserberg. Also bring the charger, the restaurants let me charge batteries there.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi there

I own a Mavic 2 Pro since last summer and since that time I am working on a drone hyperlapse of my hometown at night. In the meantime I published my first drone hyperlapse of the Winter Alps here.

*** My status:
Total flight time: 52 Hr
Flight distance: 340'683m
Total flights: 179
Only one word comes to mind: WOW!

Hi there

I own a Mavic 2 Pro since last summer and since that time I am working on a drone hyperlapse of my hometown at night. In the meantime I published my first drone hyperlapse of the Winter Alps here....
Welcome! Very nice video.

Thank you. Zermatt must be great for drone shooting. I would probably bring both... Ski and drone... I wen't ski with my drone too in Flumserberg. Also bring the charger, the restaurants let me charge batteries there.
Be aware, that there is a helicopter company located in Zermatt and that there is a 5km radius around the heliport restricting all drone operations (>500g) in Zermatt. Since there are no wide roads in town, ultimately all construction work in and around Zermatt are performed by helicopter.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. You will find plenty of support on the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S