DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Connecticut River Valley in northern Vermont

vtvike60

Reactions
Hi to everyone from northern Vermont where the temperatures are finally getting more reasonable. I have already gleaned much useful information from this site and look forward to reading and seeing more wonderful images and stories in the future.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi to everyone from northern Vermont where the temperatures are finally getting more reasonable. I have already gleaned much useful information from this site and look forward to reading and seeing more wonderful images and stories in the future.
Howdy from Wyoming @vtvike60 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hey vtvike. Nice to see someone from our North County here. I'm from Littleton, NH - guessing not to far from you. Very new to drones here, so need to get some good fly time in as soon as the weather breaks. Spring in New England should offer some great photo opps as soon as the green comes out and we lose this barren brown and dirty white landscape.

Hey vtvike. Nice to see someone from our North County here. I'm from Littleton, NH - guessing not to far from you. Very new to drones here, so need to get some good fly time in as soon as the weather breaks. Spring in New England should offer some great photo opps as soon as the green comes out and we lose this barren brown and dirty white landscape.
Hi Leftyyyy, I am about and hour up the road from you about 10 minutes north of Groveton N.H. on the Vermont side. Flying time has again been delayed due to the snow and cold, but I agree with you about looking forward to the green and losing this ugly melt scenery.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18