DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Uruguay

irisfotouy

Reactions
Hi! I’ve been reading in this forum for a while now, I decided it was time to register.
First I want to thank you all for all the information and tips. It’s been really helpful.

Since I was a kid I’ve always had a fascination with flying, I’ve always wanted to get an RC model plane, but that was a pretty uncommon hobby in this parts of the world.

Then drones happened!

The first drone I was thinking of buying was the GoPro Karma. But then the Mavic came out. And then the Mavic Air... So in June 2018 I bought my first drone, a beautiful white DJI Mavic Air!

I’ve been flying since. In love with this crazy machines. Always looking forward for my next flight.

If you want to see some of my work please feel free to visit my Instagram “irisfotouy”.

Sorry for the long introduction!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi! I’ve been reading in this forum for a while now, I decided it was time to register.
First I want to thank you all for all the information and tips. It’s been really helpful.

Since I was a kid I’ve always had a fascination with flying, I’ve always wanted to get an RC model plane, but that was a pretty uncommon hobby in this parts of the world.

Then drones happened!

The first drone I was thinking of buying was the GoPro Karma. But then the Mavic came out. And then the Mavic Air... So in June 2018 I bought my first drone, a beautiful white DJI Mavic Air!

I’ve been flying since. In love with this crazy machines. Always looking forward for my next flight.

If you want to see some of my work please feel free to visit my Instagram “irisfotouy”.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, it's a great little machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Then drones happened!

Welcome from NZ. I brought my Air after having a phantom and can’t put it down. Enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. I fly two MP's, enjoy them both very much. Glad you decided to join this forum. You already know the great benefits by being a member. I personally like to welcome new members. Especially from other country's. Always curious about drone laws and rules in other areas. So, in Uruguay, are the laws flexible when flying? Every country seems to be cracking down on drone flights. Please share your experience flying in Uruguay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird