DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Group

LongWindFPV

Reactions
Owned a Mavic Pro for a few years now. I'm also a member of the DJI Solo Pilots group since Nov 2015. My nom de plume on that site is an old one: DroneNerd702. I've been going by LongWindFPV for a while now which was given to me another pilot. I'm just now joining this group to expand. Was too busy to join this group when it was first created. Went from flying drones to racing quads as a Race Coordinator for a local MultiGP racing league chapter, LVDroners from 2016-2018. Sometimes, we referred to ourselves as Las Vegas Rotorheads.

That activity got me joining the boards for a couple of AMA registered flying clubs as well. I was the VP for the Star Nursery Fields Multirotor Club from 2016-2019 which was in charge of the large field next door to the Sam Boyd Soccer Stadium here in Las Vegas. Then, I was also the secretary for the Las Vegas Soaring Club (LVSC) from 2016-2019, and for 2019, I'm the new Safety officer. In addition, I'm also concurrently serving as secretary for the Las Vegas Radio Control Club (LVRCC) who is in charge of the William Bennett R/C Airfield.

If you ever visit the Las Vegas, drop by and visit the air fields for the LVSC (Northwest location in the Red Rock National Preserve), or LVRCC (South East location).

Onward and Upward....

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Hey @LongWindFPV welcome, I'm an FPV guy as well. Just subbed your channel, love me some long range diving :)

Reactions: LongWindFPV
Hey @LongWindFPV welcome, I'm an FPV guy as well. Just subbed your channel, love me some long range diving :)
Ah hah! Yes, I saw that just now and subbed you back. Great to know it was from a member in this group. Thanks! If we ever meet up somehow somewhere let's rip a long range route and get some awesome chase footage.

Reactions: RTKD
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.
Who me? Shy? hehe. Well, I can be at times but, hey guy, thank you for the cool welcome and encouragement. Much appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: LongWindFPV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580