DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebonicus

Reactions
Hi All,

I'm new, from Central CA. Love my mavic, I am a perpetual beginner aerial photographer, wanna-be video making geek dude. I have 1000 hours flying racers, toys, and quad sims.

Here's one my my recent shots:

22814422_10210610252707668_6942933583149214040_n.jpg

Also, I build apps for fun. Actually I built the Quadriem flight app for when it's raining and I can't fly. Feel free to download it it free here:

<i am removing link due to forum policy, my apologies!>
You can find my app on Google Play: Quadriem Free Trial
iPhone is coming soon.
Look forward to learning from you and sharing info with all of you.

Regards,

E Bones

Last edited:
Reactions: newguy
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi All,

I'm new, from Central CA. Love my mavic, I am a perpetual beginner aerial photographer, wanna-be video making geek dude. I have 1000 hours flying racers, toys, and quad sims.

Here's one my my recent shots:

22814422_10210610252707668_6942933583149214040_n.jpg

Also, I build apps for fun. Actually I built the Quadriem flight app for when it's raining and I can't fly. Feel free to download it it free here:

<i am removing link due to forum policy, my apologies!>
You can find my app on Google Play: Quadriem Free Trial
iPhone is coming soon.
Look forward to learning from you and sharing info with all of you.

Regards,

E Bones
Howdy from Wyoming Ebonicus, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Holy cow, you took that picture with your mavic? Please tell me your settings for that! My pictures always come out kind of crappy. I assume that is edited in another program to make it look so good?

Please tell me your settings for that! My pictures always come out kind of crappy. I assume that is edited in another program to make it look so good?

I shot that in white balance sunlight, iso 100, dlog mode. No nd filters. For the photo settings I use +1 sharpness, -1 contrast, and -1 saturation on the mavic.

I don't have any photo software for post production. I just added back contrast and saturation on my samsung photo editor.

Be sure to tap to auto focus and check shutter for every shot, since a drone can change angles quickly screwing up exposure, especially during golden hour where the sun is at a fierce angle.

Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony