DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! My Mav is stuck in a tree 60ft high!!

Reactions
Anyone got any ideas I haven't seen yet on you tube on "rescuing" her rather then knocking her down and plunging her to her death? Any ideas? C'mon guys. Brainstorm!!!
Al

Reactions: adiru
know anyone else with a drone, that could help?

drone
rope
hook

drone fishing, but fishing in a tree not water........maybe

have a couple of mates with a blanket, get a slingshot and some thin line tied to a good stone, see if you can get it over the drone and shake her down.

Reactions: digdat0
How do we know what you've seen on YouTube?

wheres the obligatory pic of the Mavic in the tree? Or, the video of it flying into it?

Brainstorming...

hire a helicopter, use a rope ladder from helicopter to snatch drone while hovering above the tree - remember it's going to need to be a 440' long ladder because if you go by a lot of posts here, manned aircraft can't go below 500'.

Buy a chain saw, slice discs out of the trunk, taking the tree crown down to ground level one trunk disc at a time.

3D print an ultra mega Dr Octopus costume with working tentacles, use tentacles to lift you to drone or lift drone down to you.

These are all methods I have never personally seen on YouTube, but I have not seen every video on YouTube so cannot categorically state that it is not possible to currently see these potential arboreal drone rescue techniques.

Brainstorming...

hire a helicopter, use a rope ladder from helicopter to snatch drone while hovering above the tree - remember it's going to need to be a 440' long ladder because if you go by a lot of posts here, manned aircraft can't go below 500'.

Reactions: ceirsik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard