DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help please lost drone

Haven't heard from the OP lately has he found his bird has hew been out to look whats going on?

Even though I do my best to make sure I do the right things before flying I'm always apprehensive to the point sometimes I think about selling my MP. I have a check list I go over each flight and am cognitive of anything that may cause interference. But when I hear those stories of people losing GPS signal during flight without any explanation, I wonder if it will only be a matter of time until it happens to me. I do have a label with my contact number, offering a reward if found. But being returned if found depends on the honesty of the finder. I would feel better if there was an explanation on why the OP lost GPS. That way maybe it could be something I could avoid.

Thank you again everyone! I didn t intend to stop responding I was out needy in several Fields looking but didn't look anywhere to near the Redbox I'm going to try that today and will get back with you the controller did disconnect long enough that I did turn it off and turned it back on eventually after driving around awhile I will upload all of the flight information that I have from that flight from that day actually thank you thank you thank you I really can't even express how happy I am that you are helping me with this and how amazing you guys are with your knowledge.

Reactions: xspwhite
You are amazing all of you thank you for your help I will upload that information I have to run out the door right now and I actually don't have cell service so I'm doing this by Wi-Fi from my house I probably won't be back till this evening but I will upload all information and whether or not I end up finding it keep your fingers crossed

Reactions: xspwhite
Even though I do my best to make sure I do the right things before flying I'm always apprehensive to the point sometimes I think about selling my MP. I have a check list I go over each flight and am cognitive of anything that may cause interference. But when I hear those stories of people losing GPS signal during flight without any explanation, I wonder if it will only be a matter of time until it happens to me. I do have a label with my contact number, offering a reward if found. But being returned if found depends on the honesty of the finder. I would feel better if there was an explanation on why the OP lost GPS. That way maybe it could be something I could avoid.

This is why before I flew out of my backyard I went to my State Farm Insurance agent and bought personal property insurance on my Mavic Pro Platinum, now for $5/mo I'm covered for full replacement value and zero deductible no matter what happens to it no fault coverage. Best peace of mind to fly without stress!

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
This is why before I flew out of my backyard I went to my State Farm Insurance agent and bought personal property insurance on my Mavic Pro Platinum, now for $5/mo I'm covered for full replacement value and zero deductible no matter what happens to it no fault coverage. Best peace of mind to fly without stress!
I'll check into getting insurance, thanks.

Reactions: MavicMikeK
Just curious about all of the gimbal motor overload messages. Were you flying with the gimbal clamp on?

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980