DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Kent UK

KentMavic

Reactions
Hello guys,

Just bought my self a Mavic Pro earlier in the week.
I had before a Parrot Bebop but the remote is huge and the non foldable design of the drone was big as well. Making it more of a chore each time you wanted to go out for a quick flight, i.e. walk with the dogs and film them etc.

The Mavic is a much easier drone to just fly with less ordeal of preparations plus the remote does not need a neck lace support lol.

Looking forward to more flights and to get any advice along the way.

Cheers
Vasilis

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing how you get on with it
Andy

Hello guys,

Just bought my self a Mavic Pro earlier in the week.
I had before a Parrot Bebop but the remote is huge and the non foldable design of the drone was big as well. Making it more of a chore each time you wanted to go out for a quick flight, i.e. walk with the dogs and film them etc.

The Mavic is a much easier drone to just fly with less ordeal of preparations plus the remote does not need a neck lace support lol.

Looking forward to more flights and to get any advice along the way.

Cheers
Vasilis
Howdy from Wyoming @KentMavic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome, I was born in Kent, Canterbury to be specific. Hope to get back soon for a visit.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic Pro! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111