DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Oxford & Scotland

jomk

Reactions
Started building my first DJI 450 quad about 3 years ago and then built and flew a big Tarot 680 hex, also on DJI brainsbox, both using a Futaba 8J controller. Got busy at work for a year or so and have come back to hobby and bought a MavicPro (instead of buying all the bits for FPV). Brilliant package now and so portable.

I'm in the Outer Hebrides for 6 weeks but on a 'calm' day the wind is still Force4! :)

Next weekend looking brighter and calmer, so should get some proper flights in then. Meantime flying low and slow, and watching lots of youtube.

wj

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: jomk
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Started building my first DJI 450 quad about 3 years ago and then built and flew a big Tarot 680 hex, also on DJI brainsbox, both using a Futaba 8J controller. Got busy at work for a year or so and have come back to hobby and bought a MavicPro (instead of buying all the bits for FPV). Brilliant package now and so portable.

I'm in the Outer Hebrides for 6 weeks but on a 'calm' day the wind is still Force4! :)

Next weekend looking brighter and calmer, so should get some proper flights in then. Meantime flying low and slow, and watching lots of youtube.

wj
Howdy from Wyoming jomk, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf