DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Philippines

pbell

Reactions
Hi, I'm a new member here, but not, yet, a Mavic pilot!
I'm a Brit who emigrated/retired to Philippines some ten years ago, and have been living on the 'dangerous' island of Mindanao (currently under Martial Law) for all of that time.
Back in UK, I was in to slope soaring (r/c) gliders. More recently, in Philippines, I have been flying an MJX chopper and now have an MJX Bugs drone.
I was planning on buying a Platinum, until I read the rumours of the imminent release of the Mavic Pro II. When this new model arrives, it should solve the quandary of choosing between the undeniable benefits of the Platinum, and the smart new features of the Air.

Please don't shoot me, but in the meantime I shall continue to practice with my Bugs2W!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hi, I'm a new member here, but not, yet, a Mavic pilot!
I'm a Brit who emigrated/retired to Philippines some ten years ago, and have been living on the 'dangerous' island of Mindanao (currently under Martial Law) for all of that time.
Back in UK, I was in to slope soaring (r/c) gliders. More recently, in Philippines, I have been flying an MJX chopper and now have an MJX Bugs drone.
I was planning on buying a Platinum, until I read the rumours of the imminent release of the Mavic Pro II. When this new model arrives, it should solve the quandary of choosing between the undeniable benefits of the Platinum, and the smart new features of the Air.

Please don't shoot me, but in the meantime I shall continue to practice with my Bugs2W!
Howdy from Wyoming @pbell , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31