DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from sunny (?) Kent, UK

Hands0n

Reactions
It was rather chilly this Saturday and Sunday .... as I found out when setting up and getting my head around my brand new Mavic Pro that arrived Saturday 11:58am (I wasn't clock watching ... much).

Kent, for our international folk, is otherwise known as The Garden of England. Lots of fields and open spaces, rather cool for flying just as long as you don't choose a wrong location.

Been in the multi-rotor hobby for around four years, fulfilling a boyhood dream of flying model aircraft, even if they are very unnatural flying vehicles these days :) Build a lot of my own stuff, working with an engineer pal even coming up with complete designs.

Having sold a motorcycle a year ago I used the funds to get a Phantom 4. Weeks later the original Mavic was launched. ****! :D And now, a year later, updating to a Mavic Pro. Love the beastie. It takes the particular UAS genre to another level entirely. Very portable and very capable. I'm mega impressed with it.

Anyhoo ... enough wittering on ... Nice to find this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Hands0n
It was rather chilly this Saturday and Sunday .... as I found out when setting up and getting my head around my brand new Mavic Pro that arrived Saturday 11:58am (I wasn't clock watching ... much).

Kent, for our international folk, is otherwise known as The Garden of England. Lots of fields and open spaces, rather cool for flying just as long as you don't choose a wrong location.

Been in the multi-rotor hobby for around four years, fulfilling a boyhood dream of flying model aircraft, even if they are very unnatural flying vehicles these days :) Build a lot of my own stuff, working with an engineer pal even coming up with complete designs.

Having sold a motorcycle a year ago I used the funds to get a Phantom 4. Weeks later the original Mavic was launched. ****! :D And now, a year later, updating to a Mavic Pro. Love the beastie. It takes the particular UAS genre to another level entirely. Very portable and very capable. I'm mega impressed with it.

Anyhoo ... enough wittering on ... Nice to find this forum.
Howdy from Wyoming HandsOn, I can understand your frustration with the weather, Welcome to the community, lot of good folk and information here.

Welcome to the group!! We've had some bad weather over the past 1-2 weeks too, when it hasn't been raining it's been too windy to fly :( Can't wait to get back out!
Fly safe!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member