DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Surrey, UK

Ben B

Reactions
Hi everyone!

Just bought a Mavic Mini. Literally have only flown it for a few minutes, but what a great bit of kit.

Just about to go on holiday to Australia for Christmas, so will hopefully get some good landscape or wildlife video.

Looking forward to reading all the great tips on this forum.

I'm excited for you Ben B . . . welcome to the forum. Lots of tips and great advise here. Don't hesitate to ask any question (that can't be found by searching) . . . have fun!!

welcome to the forum,so your going down under,to get up above ,have a great time, at least you should have some flying weather there

welcome to the forum,so your going down under,to get up above ,have a great time, at least you should have some flying weather there

Yeah, apart from the fires in Sydney!

Thanks for the welcome. Really excited to start flying it. Will practice in the garden to start with, just need to tell my neighbors first!

hope your gardens large with not to many trees, trees and drones dont play well together, take your time and enjoy

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full online only, 60 page DJI manual for your new drone and other files too.

Reactions: old man mavic
Had a fun hour flying the drone round the lounge and kitchen - it's so easy to fly. I had the blade guard cage on, but I didn't come close to crashing it. It's very stable, and stops on a dime. Love it.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone!

Just bought a Mavic Mini. Literally have only flown it for a few minutes, but what a great bit of kit.

Just about to go on holiday to Australia for Christmas, so will hopefully get some good landscape or wildlife video.

Hi. I love my Mavic air. Olive on the north York moors near Whitby and the area is so picturesque I’m enjoying being a novice at the moment but been a keen photographer for 40 years and wanting to explore new angles. Enjoy and keep us updated.

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhench95