DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High 5 Event!

No one is thinking phantom 5 or maybe a 5k on something?
That was my first thought, but does a new phantom make any sense anymore? I’m not up to speed with the latest phantom specs, bit isn’t the role of consumer and prosumer level drone fulfilled by the mavic series? I couldn’t think of any reason to buy a phantom rather than a Mavic, unless they artificially distinguished those series by giving the Phantom much better specs, but then again, why would they?

Reactions: nickythefish
We’ll all soon find out, won’t we

Reactions: nickythefish
Edited: A very reputable source, as I have read, from DJI has stated that DJI will finalize their Mavic 3 design in October, except for one thing may hold them back. Their Hasselblad arm was having some difficulty with the 4/3 cmos sensor camera. But, If this issue is corrected on time. We may be seeing the Mav 3 or whatever they are going to call it, in the 1st quarter of 2022. Not sure if it will be at the beginning or the end of the quarter. DJI themselves aren't sure either. They perform exhaustive testing before releasing a new drone.

I am retired but I have to admit that when I was working and could afford the latest and greatest. I was a slave to Apple and new Macs and new IPhones the latest and greatest and would not wait to see how they were or what was next in the pipeline. Retirement made my quitting the Apple addiction Cold turkey. I also admit how hard the withdrawal was. I did quit facebook at the same time.

I entered the drone scene with a QX350-2 and was happy, then found a used Phantom…. Was happy until the Mini….. Happy then the Mini2. Now I feel that after seeing the High5……. I am hooked and have the debit card out and waiting in anticipation like a drug addict……. Hope people will learn from my pathetic story of a tech junkie that has fallen off the wagon…… lol. Guess a week more of sleepless night……….

I am retired but I have to admit that when I was working and could afford the latest and greatest. I was a slave to Apple and new Macs and new IPhones the latest and greatest and would not wait to see how they were or what was next in the pipeline. Retirement made my quitting the Apple addiction Cold turkey. I also admit how hard the withdrawal was. I did quit facebook at the same time.

I entered the drone scene with a QX350-2 and was happy, then found a used Phantom…. Was happy until the Mini….. Happy then the Mini2. Now I feel that after seeing the High5……. I am hooked and have the debit card out and waiting in anticipation like a drug addict……. Hope people will learn from my pathetic story of a tech junkie that has fallen off the wagon…… lol. Guess a week more of sleepless night……….
I understand. I'm in the same situation. I may in fact sell a couple of my older, but still new drones , if the mav 3 meets my expectations. Ebay is a wonderful thing.

I know what you mean! I'm retired also and still have to watch my pennies! Oh heck, where is my credit card!!:mad:

I am also retired and dicided to go for Mavic Air 2S. It has almost all features I need and the same size sensor as Mavic Pro 2. It is a beauty.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan