DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Do I Open Flight Logs (.txt) in Litchi via a Crystalsky?

JAW

Did I Just Back Into That Tree?
Reactions
The Litchi manual says "Flight logs are saved in the mobile device's internal storage in the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder. Android only." I can drill down in the Crystalsky to where the .txt files are but when I try to open one, it gives me a choice of programs, none of which work. The flight logs I'm looking for were done using Litchi, not Go4.
ADDED: I was never able to actually locate the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder but the text files I did find were the correct ones at InternalMemory\DJI\dji.go.v4\flghtrecord\*.txt
Obviously, I'm not doing it correctly. HELP!
TIA!

Last edited:
I can drill down in the Crystalsky to where the .txt files are but when I try to open one, it gives me a choice of programs, none of which work
The Litchi log files have a CSV file extension (not TXT). When you locate them, you can upload and view them online here. Or use one of these tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAW
The Litchi log files have a CSV file extension (not TXT). When you locate them, you can upload and view them online here. Or use one of these tools.
Thanks for the suggestions, but this is the file I am trying to open (along with 3 other flights from the same day.) that are located in my Crystalsky in the InternalMemory\DJI\dji.go.v4\flghtrecord\ folder:

DJIFlightRecord_2019-06-4_[13-43-29].txt

Those are flight logs from DJI GO. I thought you were flying with Litchi?

Definitely flying with Litchi.
I finally figured out that the built-in CS file explorer is pretty limited. I was able to hook up my CS to my PC and access ALL the CS files, both internal memory and the sd card. The files I noted above came out gibberish but the CSV files were there as you mentioned.

The key was hooking up the CS as a USB storage device on the PC.

Thanks again for the help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998