DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I record sound to smart controller while out in flight?

md00738

Reactions
I want to talk into the smart controller while flying to narrate the video... and then connect the talking to the video once downloaded? Where do I enable the microphone?

Do I have to grab the data card from the bird and the smart controller once done and link them up somehow???

May have to use a screen capture program/App on phone/device to do that.

I want to talk into the smart controller while flying to narrate the video... and then connect the talking to the video once downloaded? Where do I enable the microphone?

Do I have to grab the data card from the bird and the smart controller once done and link them up somehow???
I downloaded Parrot and used that to capture some sound as a test but did not take it further than that. I thought there is some setting to capture sound.

Go4 has an option to record audio with video. Just turn that on.

Reactions: dtp
The sc will record audio with the cache video then I guess you could put the sound track on the good video in edit

The way that I do it is go into the settings-three dots top right corner-and in the general settings under video cache I turn on cache local, record audio with video cache and cache to sd card. Then you will have it to transfer to your computer, the cache can be tricky to find on the card but it is there, in the dji folder if remember wright. Hope this helps

Go4 has an option to record audio with video. Just turn that on.

Yes, that records audio around the pilots local area, saves to the viewing device (when using one), phone, mini ipad etc.
I can't remember if it comes with that on as default or if you need to turn it on in Go4, have always had mine turned off.
I'm not sure about SC, but I imagine it would have the same capability.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez