DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many pilots / retired pilots are mavic owners?

Airline pilot, B-727, B-737, B-757, B767, MD-80 currently B787. I currently own a Zenith CH-650. Also glider rating. I love anything that flies!!

Reactions: pilotattitude
Just curious, how many of you are either actual pilots or retired pilots?

(As in, Licensed Airplane or Helicopter pilots. Not just 107 certified.)
Air Force pilot - single and multi-engine jet and prop.
R/C is less expensive, even with a few losses!
Despite some problems DJI did a great job with the Mavic Pro,

This is crazy, so many commercial pilots in here, which I think it's cool as heck they fly drones, but most pilots everywhere hate us drone guys so much it's incredible, lol....

This is crazy, so many commercial pilots in here, which I think it's cool as heck they fly drones, but most pilots everywhere hate us drone guys so much it's incredible, lol....
I don't think that's true, I have not had a single negative comment from other airline pilots I talk to about drone flying, pilots like things that fly!

Maybe people are just being polite, or they are more concerned about drones in the hands of the uninformed who walk into a shop and buy one without any aviation knowledge.

I wonder if other guys in the thread can comment?

Agree, respect to anyone who flies. I attended a Maritime Academy and quite a few of my classmates ended up flying. I am jealous of their high flying lifestyle including one guy who posted a high altitude photo from a U2 on his FB page.

Hang glider pilot here, paragliders too. Worked as an aircraft mechanic for a while too and have flown GA aircraft and sailplanes.

Also, I think I am the first to get an electric powered paraglider off the ground, back in 2003.

Private SEL/IFR/HiPerf here. Have owned a Cherokee 140 and Cherokee 6. 800-ish hours. Sold the 6 in 2012-too expensive with wife and 2 kids (one of which is special needs and has associated care expenses). Miss flying the real thing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven