DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how to change flight telemetry to read in feet instead of meters on display

wvlonglegs

Reactions
ok I was watching a few videos on the site today that showed the flight telemetry in feet instead of meters...how do I set mine up to read in feet? Never did use the metric system and would prefer it to read in something that I feel comfortable with. I've looked over the manuals and so far haven't seen it. I remember when we set it up originally it gave us a choice of 3 measurements but didn't see feet listed there...what am I missing?

You can change the units in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Measurement-Unit.jpg

Thanks Msinger , got it set. Finally son was off today for Thanksgiving so we got to play around with it today and hurray....got it off the ground for the first time in the past 2 weeks. Flew great got it to snap couple pics but couldn't get it to record...operator error I'd guess. Other problem was that the whole time it kept flashing app warning across controller display. Don't know why. Maybe that's why it wouldn't record...don't know. Any ideas? Not sure what to do. Still set in beginners mode. Also it didn't play back the flight map....after we were done we tried to look at it but it didn't record that part or we don't have something set up right. Going to watch tutorials again!

got it to snap couple pics but couldn't get it to record...operator error I'd guess
Tap the following icon in DJI GO to switch between photo/video mode:

DJI-GO-Camera-Toggle-Between-Photo-Video-Settings.jpg

Other problem was that the whole time it kept flashing app warning across controller display. Don't know why. Maybe that's why it wouldn't record...don't know. Any ideas?
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone