DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to sync flight records?

Joymaker

Reactions
I am sending DJI a repair request and crash report. The repair request page asks me to "sync flight records" and offers a video which shows how to do it for DJI Go which looks completely different from DJI Go 4. Please, would somebody show me in detail how to find the Sync Flight Records button in the DJI Go 4 user interface? You certainly can't get there by tapping in the upper right corner, as they suggest. Using DJI Go 4 on IOS 10.

Answering my own question: to clarify the unclear language in the hint on the report page –

1. IN THE INTRO SCREEN (not the flight screen), click on the little menu icon with three horizontal lines (NOT visibly called "Settings").
2. At this point you will see the "Flight Records" option, and if you choose it you will get to a screen where you see a little cloud icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the little cloud, and you will get the synchronization screen. There you can choose the time period to be synchronized.
4. Click "Start Synchronization" to begin the process.

I hope this helps the next confused victim of unclear language.

Last edited:

DJI Go 4 is not DJI Go and it does not have a little paper airplane icon in the corner!!! WRONG VIDEO, wrong app! Perhaps you could make the right video?
It's the same icon -- just in the bottom corner instead on DJI GO 4.

DJI-GO-Flight-Logs-DJI-GO-4.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu