DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to take multiple exposures?

Ged73

Reactions
443CD109-B175-4EB0-94D1-B253D33C2509.jpeg hi, I’ve had the Mavic pro 1 week & its a great piece of kit added to my cameras, took a fairly nice beach shot, sharp and slightly adjusted in Lightroom. But I can select multiple exposures, but then in light room the 3 images look like they have the same exposure? How can I adjust this on the control (phone)
Thanks, Ged73

There should be I think 1 stop difference between shots. Maybe try AEB with 5 shots and see if you can see the difference then??

Reactions: Ged73
There should be I think 1 stop difference between shots. Maybe try AEB with 5 shots and see if you can see the difference then??
Thanks mate, will give that a try Saturday, like you said, might be more noticeable?

I have the same issue (they all look like the same exposure). I just merge the 3 images to HDR in LR and it works out fine.

The "Multiple" mode is just a burst mode for taking several shots at the same settings. AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) is the definitely setting you want to use for taking multiple shots at different exposures.

You can use the multiple mode to take 25-30 quick shots at the same location. Then by stacking them you can get a photo with higher density having the the effect of a much higher megapixel photo.

The "Multiple" mode is just a burst mode for taking several shots at the same settings. AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) is the definitely setting you want to use for taking multiple shots at different exposures.
I’m an idiot! How’d I not see that? Thanks pal

You can use the multiple mode to take 25-30 quick shots at the same location. Then by stacking them you can get a photo with higher density having the the effect of a much higher megapixel photo.
That! I have to try, no grain issues ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe