DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Conroe, Tx.

Nubinhed 1

Reactions
Site
www.facebook.com
I'm new to the drone game but have wanted one for years. My wife gave me a Mavic Pro Platinum for my birthday this year & after many videos I finally made my 1st flights last week. This thing is awesome. What would ya'll recommend as the fastest way to download the videos & pics & edit?

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

What would ya'll recommend as the fastest way to download the videos & pics & edit?
Practice. Find the app you like and figure out what you need to do with it to get the expected results. Once you have that down, you should be able to repeat that process in less time.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Well I'm not quite sure yet as how to convert my edited files to fit here so here's my 1st YouTube video. Also didn't install a filter on the gimble as I thought it was too late in the day & would make it too dark, live & learn. Tried to edit out most of the over-exposure.

Last edited:
I'm new to the drone game but have wanted one for years. My wife gave me a Mavic Pro Platinum for my birthday this year & after many videos I finally made my 1st flights last week. This thing is awesome. What would ya'll recommend as the fastest way to download the videos & pics & edit?
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.
I record on the SD card in my M2P and then remove the card and put it in a card reader to transfer my pics and vids.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan