DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy partnas!

Airbeaver

Reactions
Hey guys, hello from Calgary, Canada. I've been in the background here reading for a few weeks and figured it's time to sign up and say hi.

I recently picked up a mini ( my 1st real drone ) as a way to expand on my landscape photography hobby and have really been enjoying this capable little drone.

I've been taking it pretty slow learning the ropes and not pushing the mini beyond my skill level. Reading the crashed / lost mavic section has made me a bit more cautious and aware of what not to do / what to do in an emergency so thanks to all of you guys, but also sorry for your losses...

To help learn the rules a little more I studied up and went ahead and got my basic pilot licence even though I didnt need it for the mini, what a weird test that was...

I already have my eyes on the mavic pro 2, mainly for its ability to shoot raw but I'm not in any rush and figure the mini has alot of lessons to teach me yet before I put $2000 plus in the air.

If this hobby is anything like my photography hobby has been over the years I will be putting it down at times but always coming back to it so I'm hoping I will be around awhile and can also contribute here.

Thanks to you all for making this place such a great resource, Im looking forward to being here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions regarding your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: Thomas B
Hey guys, hello from Calgary, Canada. I've been in the background here reading for a few weeks and figured it's time to sign up and say hi.

I recently picked up a mini ( my 1st real drone ) as a way to expand on my landscape photography hobby and have really been enjoying this capable little drone.

I've been taking it pretty slow learning the ropes and not pushing the mini beyond my skill level. Reading the crashed / lost mavic section has made me a bit more cautious and aware of what not to do / what to do in an emergency so thanks to all of you guys, but also sorry for your losses...

To help learn the rules a little more I studied up and went ahead and got my basic pilot licence even though I didnt need it for the mini, what a weird test that was...

I already have my eyes on the mavic pro 2, mainly for its ability to shoot raw but I'm not in any rush and figure the mini has alot of lessons to teach me yet before I put $2000 plus in the air.

If this hobby is anything like my photography hobby has been over the years I will be putting it down at times but always coming back to it so I'm hoping I will be around awhile and can also contribute here.

Thanks to you all for making this place such a great resource, Im looking forward to being here.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan