DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 I am debating getting this shot framed...

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It's trees during a rain storm, but honest question of what you guys think... it's simple but not... I find sometimes as drone/photo enthusiasts we can over love some things that others skim over very easily when we were there and took the shot ourselves....

Attachments

• IMG_20210818_152653_736-01.jpeg
    IMG_20210818_152653_736-01.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 514
  • IMG_20210818_170524_860-01c.jpeg
    IMG_20210818_170524_860-01c.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 479
What original resolution were the files printed, and what size metal 'canvas' did you end up with ?

Enlarging such photos to a decent wall size print can be the issue normally, they get fuzzy and pixellated it going too big.

Printing on canvas (a frameless 'wrap' for a more modern look) can help hide htis, but the more saturated print would certainly help.

They came out ok I guess, and you have them hanging at home ? Or have you just ordered them ?
Not long between first and last post.

What original resolution were the files printed, and what size metal 'canvas' did you end up with ?

Enlarging such photos to a decent wall size print can be the issue normally, they get fuzzy and pixellated it going too big.

Printing on canvas (a frameless 'wrap' for a more modern look) can help hide htis, but the more saturated print would certainly help.

They came out ok I guess, and you have them hanging at home ? Or have you just ordered them ?
Not long between first and last post.
Just ordered them but I use Image Quality Analyzer

I haver used them in the past. For the smaller one I got printed 12x12 Brushed Metal and the larger version I got printed 24x14 Brushed Metal. I was happy with how the site did metal when I did the attached and it was a 36x14 Brushed Metal

Attachments

• 20210503_160616-01 (1).jpeg
    20210503_160616-01 (1).jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 106
Just ordered them but I use Image Quality Analyzer

I haver used them in the past. For the smaller one I got printed 12x12 Brushed Metal and the larger version I got printed 24x14 Brushed Metal. I was happy with how the site did metal when I did the attached and it was a 36x14 Brushed Metal

Air 2 quality should be fine anyway.
The metal looks really interesting, can just about use a 4 small pieces of double sided tape onto a wall.

Air 2 quality should be fine anyway.
The metal looks really interesting, can just about use a 4 small pieces of double sided tape onto a wall.
It actually has a back frame on it welded on to hang. I am really happy with that company.

Excited to see how these turn out I actually got 3 prints printed with another sun set scene.

It actually has a back frame on it welded on to hang. I am really happy with that company.

Excited to see how these turn out I actually got 3 prints printed with another sun set scene.

That'd be a great way to present gifts for family, friends, neighbors etc, depending on cost.
Maybe post a photo up when hanging on your wall and follow up on end result of printing.
I'll have to check around, someone is likely doing this printing in Australia too.

That'd be a great way to present gifts for family, friends, neighbors etc, depending on cost.
Maybe post a photo up when hanging on your wall and follow up on end result of printing.
I'll have to check around, someone is likely doing this printing in Australia too.

I just found a place in Melbourne (they ship) and 12 x 12 on floating frame to hang off, AUD$80 (about US$57.80).
How does that compare to your supplier there ?
Usually US pricing is much keener mostly due to economy of scale.

I just found a place in Melbourne (they ship) and 12 x 12 on floating frame to hang off, AUD$80 (about US$57.80).
How does that compare to your supplier there ?
Usually US pricing is much keener mostly due to economy of scale.
Sounds close since I have heard everything is a bit more expensive there. One tip, if your place has a discount field in the order form google it and discount... I did and found a 15% off site wide to use for my place.

1629332323171.png

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I'd frame in a heartbeat. Image the conversations you can have with that.

Reactions: Hank Fink
It's trees during a rain storm, but honest question of what you guys think... it's simple but not... I find sometimes as drone/photo enthusiasts we can over love some things that others skim over very easily when we were there and took the shot ourselves....
I would totally frame it! Amazing! What drone did you use?

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78