DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bought one, did you?

Ordered min about 10 minutes into the announcement. Got the Onyx Fly More Package. Once ordered I got notice it will ship tomorrow the 28th.

Wow! It looks like DJI really learned their lesson from the MP release! That is great to see they are shipping already, especially since they said the MA wouldn't start shipping until 1/28 (unless I heard wrong).

I ordered a Flame Red one on the 23rd. It does not show as shipped yet. I'm in no hurry, the Mavic Pro is still in the drone stable.

My Onyx fly more shipped this morning. And to think I was considering the DJI Select (which luckily isn't even available in Canada).

Reactions: edutnavarro
Wow! It looks like DJI really learned their lesson from the MP release! That is great to see they are shipping already, especially since they said the MA wouldn't start shipping until 1/28 (unless I heard wrong).
Yeah the Spark release was also perfect. I believe that the MP was such a "groundbreaking" product demand was crazy for it.

Does the FMC battery charger only charge one battery at a time?
Per the listing here in the DJI Store:

"When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low."

I’m on the fence between the air and the Mavic Pro.
This would be my first DJI drone coming from a XIRO explore.
Any suggestions on steering me the right way would be appreciated.
Get the Pro
better photos
your getting it to film or take photos correct?
Its a camera drone

I went to a DJI sponsored event today -- was able to see all 3 in person -- and left very happy with the Onyx Black! The white is a little "spark-ess" for me, and the red, while extremely cool, is too shiny. No place to hide when you run that one into a little branch! The black one looks awesome sitting next to its big brother MPP.

I like the red for the opposite reason if it comes down I will find it easier hopefully older eyes [emoji102].

Jumped on the hype-train as soon as the presentation ended (couldn´t help myself :(). Gave it a little thought and canceled the order yesterday. Why? Its a noisier Mavic Pro. No OcySync and less flighttime. And I firmly believe that under 2018 we will see the new Mavic2. DJI has to respond to the Autel EVO if they still want to dominate this market-segment. My Mavic Pro will still be my drone of choice, in wait for the MP2. Still I think the Air is a VERY impressive little guy for the size and price...Well there is my thought of it as of now!

Hi Everyone, I believe I will get my Onyx Black - Fly More Combo this evening or tomorrow morning.
This is my first drone so I'm pretty excited about this Mavic Air

Regards Izak

So, just a heads up for those who ever change their shipping addresses. ALWAYS follow up, EVEN if a DJI employee changes the shipping address for you. I never saw my order status change to shipping on Jan 28th, while others saw it change to shipping, some even on Jan 27th.

I had a DJI customer service person change my shipping address on Wednesday, January 24th, changed it to ship to my office so I can sign for it. Even though it was a DJI customer service person who changed it, apparently it confuses their systems.

I got another customer service person on chat yesterday, Jan 28th, alleged shipping date, and first thing I asked was why hasn’t it shipped yet. He asked me to confirm I had changed the shipping address. I confirmed it. Apparently it holds the shipment up in “Order Confirmation” mode or something like that. I had to basically get them to manually push it through, though my order status showed the new address (showed it as of Wednesday) and had shown payment success.

If I hadn’t gotten someone in chat yesterday, and complained, yelled (via chat), and ripped them a new one, my order would be in limbo. This morning, Monday January 29th, at 6am est., my status changed to shipped. That being said, I didn’t receive an email with a tracking number. Which I was promised.

Just learn from MY mistake, EVEN if you have a DJI customer service person change the shipping address for you, ALWAYS follow up. DJI’s customer service is legendarily horrendous. I know, grass is green, sky is blue, and DJI’s customer service sucks, especially since you can’t talk to someone on the phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User