DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i drifted over to the darkside

gtolover

Reactions
i have a wunderphone and a wundertablet but ive seen so many swear by the ipad and how well it works so i dropped the hammer and got a new ipad mini 4 w/128 gig .
will i be happy?:):)

Go out, use the iPad mini, fly your drone and you'll see :)

Yep works well for me with the mount. But I’d rather use my phone. But bigger the screen the better, good purchase!

I just can’t see spending $500 for the mini 4. I only use the pad just for the MP.

I didn't - someone here posted a Best Buy special for $275 - I scored.
If it's only for flying look at refurbs - good deals there also.

Jake

If I could find one cheap I’d buy it. I don’t use just Wi-Fi though. I use Wi-Fi and cellular.

I have always used Android, but went out a few months ago and purchased the iPad Mini 4 128G. Best thing I done. flawless connection and not lagging etc. You made a good choice.

The iPad Mini 4 is a great device. I've never had any trouble with mine.

I have the iPad Mini 4 wifi, and its great, no problems at all, however I wanted a brighter display so I got a CSU. I still use the iPad for Litchi, and it still works great.

i dont mind spending the money as long as it helps with the mavic,ive been a long time android user so well see how well it works,i wanted something slightly larger than my 7 inch wundertablet but smaller than my samsung tablet and the ipad fit the bill.

Have you guys ever experienced having a CPU loaded warning come up. I get that every now and then.

The best flight display I have for the Mavic Pro is the iPad 4 Mini.
I have tested the iPad 2 Mini, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S, the Wunderphone (Huawei Ascend XT2) and an Amazon Fire HD 8.
BTW... the Wunderphone is my favorite for the Spark.

Fly safe!

That’s what I figured it was. I’ve never had any other issues. I have never had the app crash or anything else that a lot of people complain about. I will keep my eye open for the iPad mini 4.

got my ipad mini 4 and being a android user its one heck of a learning curve but i got my djigo apps installed,now waiting for my internet to free up so i can tinker with it,

Got a mini 2 for a hundred bucks cant even think about using my phone again.. Mini 2 with the Cyclone Antenna and some peace and quiet while im flying doesnt get any better. Maybe a battery mod but ill wait on that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique