DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I spent weeks learning how to edit a good hyperlapse, figured I'd make a tutorial video for everyone else

FlyingAndCarp

Reactions
Hyperlapses are so cool but really are a huge pain in the rear to make. Hope this helps somebody!

Edit: Oh if the quality still hasn't updated (should go to 4k eventually) just keep refreshing.. YouTube is taking it's sweet time.

Hyperlapses are so cool but really are a huge pain in the rear to make. Hope this helps somebody!

Edit: Oh if the quality still hasn't updated (should go to 4k eventually) just keep refreshing.. YouTube is taking it's sweet time.

This is the definition of a painful experience and why you really want to learn how to get the very best hyper out of your drone from the very beginning.
The video was worthy of the storm of the century footage that may come some day soon. Thank you

Phantomrain.org
Coal

This is the definition of a painful experience and why you really want to learn how to get the very best hyper out of your drone from the very beginning.
The video was worthy of the storm of the century footage that may come some day soon. Thank you

Phantomrain.org
Coal

The sample footage I used was actually the worst hyperlapse my mavic 2 zoom has ever taken, I should probably calibrate my gimbal. Or tilting gimbal movements in a hyperlapse are just a bad idea, not sure, I need to play around with it more.

With that said, I was amazed at what some cropping+stabilizing could do in post! I thought it made for good footage for this tutorial. 100% agree though, good footage at the start goes a long way! The hyperlapse in the intro has about 0 editing, it's a few % of warp stabilizer and that's it for comparison, much easier.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78