DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I wonder if we will get the Air3 this year...

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Having owned and returned the Mavic 3 early on I'm not super compelled to buy it now that all the new stuff is worked out on it that upset me.. I love my Air2 and Air2S just from size and portability hiking. I tried a mini 3 and while was pretty good it left some things lacking that the air2s has.... I have heard the rumors of them releasing the mini 2 SE but i was really hoping we might get a Air3 this year... I can put it off until end of the year lol... but if we dont see something better i may have to pick up a mavic 3 and be happy but a tad too bulky and when i do that of course the air3 will come out lol.

I really just want better battery life, better camera in lowlight still on top of what the air2s does ( i miss some of those M3 shots when i had it for 3 months).

Anyways, just sparking the conversation. Thoughts?

Having owned and returned the Mavic 3 early on I'm not super compelled to buy it now that all the new stuff is worked out on it that upset me.. I love my Air2 and Air2S just from size and portability hiking. I tried a mini 3 and while was pretty good it left some things lacking that the air2s has.... I have heard the rumors of them releasing the mini 2 SE but i was really hoping we might get a Air3 this year... I can put it off until end of the year lol... but if we dont see something better i may have to pick up a mavic 3 and be happy but a tad too bulky and when i do that of course the air3 will come out lol.

I really just want better battery life, better camera in lowlight still on top of what the air2s does ( i miss some of those M3 shots when i had it for 3 months).

According to Drone DJ, the Mini 2 SE is here. If there is an Air 3 I'd say next year. I would hope they would include aperture control as an improvement to the Air 2s, and perhaps 360 obstacle avoidance. There are times I have to get close to other structures or trees when doing a Real Estate shoot or roof inspections so that would be nice.

Give me a better camera/sensor in an Air 2S package and they have a sale.
I read elsewhere that the 3 was on the horizon for this year.

Reactions: Yaros
Yes, Air 3 should be a good idea this year! I'm also waiting for it.

That seems to be how it works you get the Mavic 3 and then of course an announcement comes up
announcing the Air 3.Their is talk of maybe an Air 3 in may of this year,but who really knows.

Give me a better camera/sensor in an Air 2S package and they have a sale.
I read elsewhere that the 3 was on the horizon for this year.
I am hearing sometime in may,but again who really knows.I am going to take a guess and say
the camera is still going to be a 1" sensor but similar specs as the autel lite+drone.
A new design like a smaller mavic 3.an adjustable Apper. on the camera.
But I am sure all of this will be way off.
Have a good day.

Reactions: Yaros
I have heard Mini 2 SE is out or will be very soon. I also have read that Air 3 may hit at end of First Qtr. I just got a Air 2S to add to my stable. So even if Air 3 hits this year I wont get it till end of the year. Being on Disability really sucks at times, Cant always afford what I want right away.

I have heard Mini 2 SE is out or will be very soon.
It is already here but only available in some countries, I don't know which ones, but in US it is not available, in Spain (where I am right now) it isn't either. I google it, it shows up in the search results but when I visit the page it 404s.

I also have read that Air 3 may hit at end of First Qtr.
That would be awesome! I fly a Mavic Air 2 currently (the one in my profile pic) but I want to upgrade soon.

I have heard Mini 2 SE is out or will be very soon. I also have read that Air 3 may hit at end of First Qtr. I just got a Air 2S to add to my stable. So even if Air 3 hits this year I wont get it till end of the year. Being on Disability really sucks at times, Cant always afford what I want right away.
This explains why I got an email from DJI this morning stating that the Mini 2 was on sale.

20% off if I recall but don't quote me on the discount.

Reactions: 13_Dragons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spencergotty