DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland M3 Cine ProRes (NOT MINE ! :) )

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Came up on my YouTube recommended, had to share.

Again, this is not mine !!

Click watch on YouTube, the description info on YouTube and comments are interesting, especially one with the YouTube channel pilot and a bloke named Philip Bloom.

The quality is simply stunning, plays in 1440 on my old equipment, Looks amazing.
No dropped pixels, up and down uncommanded flight (that we can see), or other such problems.

The pilot took it here as one of the DJI beta testers, original beta firmware, over 200 flights for this 5 mins of footage.

Enjoy !

That is pretty spectacular!! His top down shots on some of the river patterns is amazing.

I wonder how many fence sitters are placing their orders.

Curious how much credit goes to the CINE to pull this off.

I wonder how many fence sitters are placing their orders.

Curious how much credit goes to the CINE to pull this off.

True.
I think this pilot would have done a very nice job on his M2P as well.
I was just blown away by the cinema quality / clarity even at highest res my gear will play it at.

They did seem totally surreal, didn't they ??
As a long time fly fisherman, we call that "braided" waters. That is when the river breaks up into smaller streams by the contours of the land.See the attachment. The braiding can freeze over with the same pattern.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 1.35.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 1.35.38 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Came up on my YouTube recommended, had to share.

Again, this is not mine !!

Click watch on YouTube, the description info on YouTube and comments are interesting, especially one with the YouTube channel pilot and a bloke named Philip Bloom.

The quality is simply stunning, plays in 1440 on my old equipment, Looks amazing.
No dropped pixels, up and down uncommanded flight (that we can see), or other such problems.

The pilot took it here as one of the DJI beta testers, original beta firmware, over 200 flights for this 5 mins of footage.

Enjoy !

Words alone could not justify how good this vision is. 👍🏻🥇🥇🥇

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Words alone could not justify how good this vision is. 👍🏻🥇🥇🥇

It's impressive for sure, and worth some little niggly introduction issues ?
Who knows . . . but after reading many posts on various drone releases over the past 4 - 5 years, I came to the conclusion long ago that I would wait at least 3 - 6 months and get some real world feedback before investing in new equipment, whenever I'm in the market.
Lol, still on the M1P, but if I wanted something better in recent past, or right now, I'd be buying an M2P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03