DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If It Was Me...

I would just go and buy an Air 2s FMC and FPV FMC, skip the Mavic 3 and spend the savings on some other goodies.
I'd skip the FPV as well. If I want an acrobatic and easily fixable FPV - you build it yourself and not an expensive DJI FPV that in a crash is almost a goner (expensive one at that).

BTW - my Air2 FlyMore is still doing great 1.5 years later. While I "wish" I had the better camera - it's not a deal breaker for me to unload another $1k for almost the same drone I currently have.

I'd skip the FPV as well. If I want an acrobatic and easily fixable FPV - you build it yourself and not an expensive DJI FPV that in a crash is almost a goner (expensive one at that).

BTW - my Air2 FlyMore is still doing great 1.5 years later. While I "wish" I had the better camera - it's not a deal breaker for me to unload another $1k for almost the same drone I currently have.
The FPV is not expensive in the context of buying the Mavic 3, which is the entering argument for this post.

Reactions: Droniac
The FPV is not expensive in the context of buying the Mavic 3, which is the entering argument for this post.
And I understood that about the M3 and pricing. My saying the DJI FPV is an expensive drone (even at $1k) to use for acrobatics / etc that may easily result in a crash is not worth the cost.

Seems you did not read that it was MY OPINE too on building a FPV versus buying the DJI.

Yet, it's YOUR $$$ to spend as you wish.

You know some people buy drones for fun and I have yet to find a drone that's crash proof. Even the mighty Air 2. You could probably do everything with a Mini as with your Air if we are going to keep going down this rabbit hole of cheapness...

• Haha
Reactions: tlswift58
You know some people buy drones for fun and I have yet to find a drone that's crash proof. Even the mighty Air 2. You could probably do everything with a Mini as with your Air if we are going to keep going down this rabbit hole of cheapness...
I have a Mini there pal. Take it home with the tude! Guess our opines don't rate like yours. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I have a Mini there pal. Take it home with the tude! Guess our opines don't rate like yours. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Well, then you may already know what I'm talking about. You could always start your own thread to find like-minded people. :eek: Unless there's hidden posts, I don't see anything that rates as "our opinion". There's just you and the the cool guy waiting for his Air 2S.

Hi Guys.
My circumstances dictate my purchases. I have original Mavic Pro, no problems with flying, no crashes etc, I also have Mavic Air 2, a,so no problems.
Am looking at the Air 2 S for its 1” sensor, better photo and video.
The MP3 is out of my financial budget, my “financial controller” has a tight grip 😆
For my level of photography, just hobby no desire to sell or become famous, I cannot justify the cost of the MP3.
If people want the latest and greatest and can afford that’s ok.
I am happy with my position in hierarchy of gear acquisition.61DA84AA-A5BF-4B7B-8E9A-01261FAEE86D.jpeg
My opinion and take on this.

Hi Guys.
My circumstances dictate my purchases. I have original Mavic Pro, no problems with flying, no crashes etc, I also have Mavic Air 2, a,so no problems.
Am looking at the Air 2 S for its 1” sensor, better photo and video.
The MP3 is out of my financial budget, my “financial controller” has a tight grip 😆
For my level of photography, just hobby no desire to sell or become famous, I cannot justify the cost of the MP3.
If people want the latest and greatest and can afford that’s ok.
I am happy with my position in hierarchy of gear acquisition.View attachment 139217
My opinion and take on this.

Air2S would be my pick if upgrading, however I'd miss the M1P and Spark too much.

Enjoy, and you should get some great photos / video from the new bird if you go that way.

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54