DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image and Video Files Corrupted

To me it looks more like image transfer error... Did anything happen to your camera/gimbal recently, which could damage wires inside?

P.S. Image is distorted which means lens correction has been applied. This rules out file corruption.

Thanks, I am in talks now with DJI support. It is most likely a damaged sensor.

So guys an update on this if interested.
I returned from trip and copied the files to my PC and there is no corruption at all in the images or in the video.

See attached same pic I posted originally.

It must have something to do with the USB port on my laptop or something of that nature as all the files are fine. Weird.
At least I can save money not having to return it for repairs, it would of cost me as my care package expired!

Attachments

• DJI_0294-2.jpg
    DJI_0294-2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Brice McMillan
So guys an update on this if interested.
I returned from trip and copied the files to my PC and there is no corruption at all in the images or in the video.

See attached same pic I posted originally.

It must have something to do with the USB port on my laptop or something of that nature as all the files are fine. Weird.
At least I can save money not having to return it for repairs, it would of cost me as my care package expired!
hmm, glad its worked out.. just wish i knew what the issue is like im sure you do..

hmm, glad its worked out.. just wish i knew what the issue is like im sure you do..

Yeah for sure.
All I can say is, it's the first time I used that process when travelling, ie, shot the footage/photos then copied the files to my work laptop.
I usually just download them when I get home as I don't usually travel with my laptop.

As long its not an issue with the drone then Im happy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu