DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU Calibrate problem - brand new one

laciak7

Reactions
Hello all Mavic Air Fans :)
I was so happy that I get my brand new Mavic Air and I just can't wait to make the first flight.
But.... after I try to do first flight I get some errors:
IMU Calibration Required
Accelerometer Failed
Gimbal cannot recive Main Controler data
Check Aircraft Status

I try to calibrate IMU as I saw on you tube tutorials but the screen with start button is like frozen one. I can push the button but nothing happen... I try to restart it but still nothing.
Have you ever got problem like me?

Attachments

• IMG_3337.PNG
    IMG_3337.PNG
    124.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3338.PNG
    IMG_3338.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3339.PNG
    IMG_3339.PNG
    380.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3340.PNG
    IMG_3340.PNG
    378.2 KB · Views: 83
Do you see all of those errors after restarting your Mavic? Did you try installing the latest firmware?

Yes, after I restart my Mavic nothing change. I also update to last firmware.
I can go on screen " Calibrate IMU" but I can't push the start button. It looks like I push it but nothing happen than.... :(

Did you see those errors before updating the firmware?

It was the first time I want to use it. So when I switch it on and there was statement that I have to update to new version and I have done it. I don't try to start flight before update.

Try reinstalling the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 application. If needed, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic Air downloads page.

I have done it right now. It doesn't work without update, and it doesn't work with update :( Just button "start" in screen " Calibrate IMU" is frozen....

If all of those errors still appear after successfully reinstalling the firmware, then you should contact DJI support for help.

Did you try changing your take off place? It seems to be to much magnetic interference there. Try going outside or definitely change your site.

Hello all Mavic Air Fans :)
I was so happy that I get my brand new Mavic Air and I just can't wait to make the first flight.
But.... after I try to do first flight I get some errors:
IMU Calibration Required
Accelerometer Failed
Gimbal cannot recive Main Controler data
Check Aircraft Status

I try to calibrate IMU as I saw on you tube tutorials but the screen with start button is like frozen one. I can push the button but nothing happen... I try to restart it but still nothing.
Have you ever got problem like me?

i just bout a mavic air yesterday . im having trouble calibrating the imu. it keeps pausing at the second step. ive downloaded all the firmware. have you had
this problem?

Try one of the other positions (might need a YT video to know what they are)
When M2 first came out, Go was showing wrong position for two of the steps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima